Beauty Obsessions: Current Faves, Makeup, Skincare and More | Nikki Zollman

Beauty Obsessions: Current Faves, Makeup, Skincare and More | Nikki Zollman So...there's a random blank spot in my video. My bad. I'm not a professional, I'm just a girl with a passion for all things beauty-related. If you've tried anything from LUSH, please drop a comment down below on what it was and what you thought of it! I'm always looking for new stuff to try, so feel free to share your fave products with me, even if it's not LUSH, I still want to know! PRODUCTS MENTIONED: ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer Loreal Lash Paradise Mascara and Primer Set Urban Decay Liquid Moondust in Chemtrail Melt Cosmetics Rust Stack HUda Beauty Emerald Obsessions Palette Viseart Editorial Palette Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette Bad Habit Cult Mania Palette MAC Chromaline in Black Black Berrisom SOS Essence Lip Patch SNP Fresh Vita Water Jelly Mask SNP Jelly Vita Firming Toning Mask Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence Secret Key starting Treatment Cream Sercret Key Marine Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Multi Patch The Ordinary Marine Hyluronics The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane Oil Foreo Luna 2 Mircofiber Cleansing Cloths LUSH The Birth of Venus Jelly Mask LUSH Cup 'O Coffee Face and Body Mask

Comments