All of Elf's Baked Blushes Review and Swatches!

I FINALLY was able to order the rest of the Baked Blush. I'd been waiting for what feels like FOR-EV-VER. These are so pretty! They do have a LOT of shimmer to them, so you would only need a small amount on your brush to give you that "oh-so-happy" glow. These do have an amazing staying power, although I would still suggest using a setting spray and applying over a primed face. The only downfall with these are simply the selection of colors. It would be nice if they added a rose-red or mauve to the mix. They are all of a pink/peach scheme when applied. I personally love these, because they give a subtle flush if not overly done. I also will repurchase when I run out, but these are of a decent size, so I can't say that would be any time soon. In other words, there is a good amount of product here for your buck, and that's what this blog is all about! Here are the colors from left to right, top to bottom: Pinktastic, Rich Rose, Passion Pink, Peachy Cheeky
Which colors do you guys like the most?

Comments

  1. The rich rose is so pretty. You do get a good amount of product and the price is excellent. Thank you for the swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I had wanted to try all of the shades for a bit, but they were sold out until a few weeks ago. :)

      Delete
  2. I ordered Rich Rose, Passion Pink, and Peachy Cheeky. Can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will enjoy them! The shades are more natural and they will compliment any skin tone. Peachy Cheeky is my fave. When you get your order in, let me know what you think of them! :)

      Delete
  3. I ordered Rich Rose a couple of days ago! I would love to try Peachy Cheeky but I keep telling myself I don't need any more blushes (yet!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you say that you don't need more blushes...deep inside, you know that you do! ;)

      Delete
  4. Rich Rose looks really pretty!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty! I tend to use that one the most!

      Delete
  5. I have 3 of them. I did not get rich rose because I think it would be too dark for my pale skin. I love the passion pink one. It is a very pretty color. They are super smooth to wear and a little goes a long way. It is going to last me forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich Rose may seem dark, and when I first got it, I was afraid it would be too dark for me as well. I have to say that I actually use that shade more than the others--by far! If you are light skinned, it could be applied very lightly, I always tap my brush brush multiple times before using it on my cheeks. It doesn't have as much sheen to it like the others have, so it has a more "naturally flushed" look. :) And yeah, these last forever. I have been using them on myself as well as some of the models in the photography group I work for. It's been many many months, and I haven't noticed a dip in the containers yet!

      Delete

Post a Comment