HiMirror Mini - My Thoughts & Demo!

HiMirror Mini - My Thoughts & Demo! Hi Everyone! Ever had a secret that you wanted to tell the world about for MONTHS and had to keep it to yourself? That's been the last 4 months of my life... Today I wanted to share my thoughts on this super innovative beauty mirror! I have had this mirror for a while (about 4 months) and have had plenty of time to learn the ins and outs of using it. I was sent this product for FREE--with the agreement of filling out a survey for them before they create they final product, sharing my honest experience and feedback. I was NOT paid money to do this, and there's a chance that the prototype I was sent may not have all of the features that a purchasing consumer (and the end/finished product) will have. I say this because the ones that will be sold on the market will probably have much more features than the one I currently own. I have purchased almost $400.00 worth of products (with my OWN money) from this company over a year and a half ago, so I am very familiar with their brand and products. The only product they make that I do not own is the scale, in which I do plan to purchase in the near future since I have been living the keto lifestyle and have 20 more pounds to lose. After I get the scale, I will gladly make videos on how I use all of the products. I absolutely LOVE my Himirror+, and HiSkin--it's no different with this product! This company has taken so much feedback and it's amazing to see a company actually implement the feedback that their customers give. I hope that HiMirror continues to create amazing and innovative products like this. If they do, I know I'll be a lifelong customer! I can't wait to see this thing hit the market! If you want to see more videos on beauty gadgets, please let me know. I love computers, coding and tech-stuff so when beauty and tech meet--I get pretty excited!

Comments