Easy Summer Makeup Look - Urban Decay Naked Palette - Nikki Zollman

Easy Summer Makeup Look - Urban Decay Naked Palette - Nikki Zollman Hey Babes! I finally had a minute to film some videos for you, and I was so excited to finally get one up! I had a promotion at work, and with promotions comes lots of over-time. I finally have a set schedule now and things are (hopefully) settling down at least for a little bit. I do not know why Youtube made this video so much darker than it actually is, so I will be trying to fix that in the next day or two. I purchased all of these products with my own money of course. I'm trying to give some of my older products more love! Products Used: Tarte Shape Tape in Light Sand ELF Beautifully Bare Eyeshadow in Nude Linen Urban Decay Naked Palette Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Corrupt Kat Von D Autograph Pencil in Puro Amor Wet N Wild Lash-O-Matic Mascara Duo Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium Bareminerals Mineral Veil Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder in Fair Light Bareminerals Bare Pro Contour Palette in Tan to Dark Benefit Blush in Dallas MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle MAC Lip Pencil in Subculture Bareminerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipstick in Icon

Comments