Easy & Affordable Holiday Full Face Makeup Tutorial

Easy & Affordable Holiday Full Face Makeup Tutorial Hey Guys! I want to apologize for the tinting of my lights. I tried to correct it the best I could and everything still looks a little overexposed. I had just gotten a new lamp, so I'll be working on correcting this issue before the next video of course! I Just wanted to share a mainly budget friendly look for the Holidays. The two items I used in this tutorial which aren't particularly budget-friendly can be duped. Thanks so much for watching and have an awesome day! Products Used: Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation in Soft Beige ELF Brow Pencil in Taupe ELF Lock On Liner & Brow Gel in Medium Brown ELF Beautifully Bare Eyeshadow in Nude Linen ELF Mad For Matte Palette ELF Prism Palette in Naked ELF Illuminating Makeup Mist & Set Inlgot AMC Gel Liner in 77 ELF Precision Liner Wet N Wild Lash-O-Matic Mascara Duo NYX Wonder Peencil in Light Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light Sand ELF Prime & Stay Finishing Powder ELF Cream Contour Palette in Light ELF Cream Blush Palette in Light ELF Shimmer Highlighting Powder in Pearl Glow ELF Mineral Infused mascara Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Bound Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Rebel Rose

Comments