Photonic Skin Rejuvenation Light Therapy Device - Unboxing

Photonic Skin Rejuvenation Light Therapy Device - Unboxing Hey Guys! I really wanted to do an unboxing for you but it was late at night and the boyfriend was sleeping in the next room...So I made a silent video basically just showing you guys what came with this product and what it looks like. This product has Red Light for anti-aging, blue light for acne and yellow light for brightness. This is NOT a review--I adamantly refuse to review any skin care item (unless it's a Korean peeling gel since the results are instant and temporary) less than a month of using it. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm taking notes. I will compile them and make a video and demo review of this product in a month or two. I did receive this product for free to review. Stay tuned if you are interested! red light therapy, blue light therapy and yellow light therapy.

Comments