First go using the Colourpop My Little Pony Palette. Not gonna lie, this palette is pretty sentimental to me. I don't talk much about my personal life much but this palette made me she'd tears when I got it. After I was born, my biological father left my Mother. We moved in with my Grandparents and they took care of me. My Grandparents ALWAYS bought me My Little Pony toys, (I had every single one that was made before 1987) all of the accessories, and more. I was an only child during that time and had nobody to play with, so they'd play "My Little Pony" with me. My Grandmother passed away when I was 4 years old and my Grandpa had to sell the house. My Mom and I had to move away, and I only saw him maybe once a year if we were lucky. He passed when I was 15. I miss them both terribly. I was so excited to get the palette but I wasn't prepared for the memories and emotions that resurfaced tonight after opening the box and holding it in my hands. Thank you @colourpopcosmetics for bringing these memories back to me. I paid $16 for a palette which brought back memories of my time with my Grandparents that are absolutely priceless. #colourpop #mylittlepony #makeupartist #makeup #igmakeup #instamakeup #sheddingtears #wheniwasakid #colourpopme


Comments