Scarlet Fancy Fall Makeup Tutorial, bareMinerals The Star Treatment Palette Urban Decay nikki knight

Scarlet Fancy Fall Makeup Tutorial, bareMinerals The Star Treatment Palette Urban Decay nikki knight I have been paying around with different colors for Fall, and I really like this look so much that I had to share it with you guys! My Birthday is this week and I'll be leaving town for a few days so I may just have to make a vlog to show you guys what I'll be up to. PRODUCTS USED: Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basiccs Palette bareMinerals The Star Treatment Palette Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Lucky Elf Glitter Primer Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 ELF Waterproof Gel Liner in Black ELF Mineral Infused Mascara Wet N Wild Lash-O-Matic Mascara Duo Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light Sand bareMinerals Warmth Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 in Sugar theBalm's Mary Loumanizer

Comments