Colourpop I Think I Love You Palette - Swatches and Tutorial

Colourpop I Think I Love You Palette - Swatches and Tutorial Hey Guys! I just got this palette in the day I filmed this (9/16/17) and of course I had to play with it as soon as I got it in my hands. I hope that you guys enjoy this video! I really like this palette a lot. I know a few of the brush swatches seemed underwhelming...it was my own fault for not getting enough product on the brush, hence why I went back in again on two separate eyeshadows. They have a buttery soft consistency, and there was a bit of kick up with the shadows, but for $16.00 and the pigmentation, that's a small price to pay for the quality and quantity that you get. I purchased this with my own money, and these opinions are my own. The list of products I used are below. Products Used: MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre Colourpop I Think I Love You Palette Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 ELF Waterproof Gel Liner Pencil Wet N Wild Lash-O-Matic Mascara Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Twice Baked bareMinerals Warmth bareinerals Blush in Intrigue bareMinerals Illuminating Veil MAC Lip Liner in Subculture Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Platform

Comments