bareMinerals The Finer Things - Smoky Fall Tutorial

bareMinerals The Finer Things - Smoky Fall Tutorial Hey Guys! I Finally dipped into The Finer Things by BareMinerals and I had to share this look with you! Let me know what you think! Also, don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe...it really helps me out and we are almost at 1000! Thank you guys so much for viewing my video and I hope you guys have an awesome day! PRODUCTS USED: MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre Urban Deay Naked Basics Palette bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow plette 8.0 in The Finer Things ELF Waterproof Gel Liner in Black Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Mainline Wet N Wild Lash-O-Matic Mascara Duo Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light Sand ELF Prie & Stay Finishing Powder ELF Mineral Infused Mascara bareMinerals Warmth MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light Palette bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipstick in Icon

Comments