Matte Spring Berry Makeup Tutorial

Matte Spring Berry Makeup Tutorial Hey Everyone! I was in the mood for some matte berrylicious eyeshadow on my face. This look can be recreated using so many palettes and so many color combinations. I really hope you guys like this look. P.S. I'm getting close to 900 subscribers!? Whaaaat!? Is this real life? I just can't wrap my head around this...you guys are so awesome and I can't wait to come up with more content for you! Seriously, you rock. :) PRODUCTS USED: ELF Liquid Eyeshadow in Nude Linen MAC Select Coverup in NW15 Kat Von D's Metal Matte Palette Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Rockstar Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable ELF Prime & Stay Pwder ELF Studio Pressed Powder in Almond Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone ELF Mineral Blush in Sweet Retreat NYX Lip Cream in Rome

Comments