*Tutorial* New Year's Makeup Look Using Elf Cosmetics!




I REALLY wanted to do an affordable, budget-friendly New Year's makeup tutorial...so I did! I loved this look, and I had more than a few compliments from strangers while I was rocking it, so I figured some of you may enjoy this look as well! It's easy, affordable and fabulous--and you can recreate this look on the cheap.

PRODUCTS USED:
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Fiji
Elf Baked Eyeshadow Palette in NYC
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Elf Makeup Mist & set
Elf Mineral Liner in Coffee
Wet N Wild Fergie Cream Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
Elf Mineral Liner in Black
Elf Illuminating Palette
Elf Blush Palette in Dark
Elf HD Powder in Corrective Yellow
Elf Moisturizing Lipstick in Marsala Blush
Elf Lip Exfoliator
Elf Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Elf Lip Definer & Shaper


Comments