*TUTORIAL* Bold Yellow, Green and Red Smoky Makeup

As you guys know I REALLY love rocking bold looks. There's no shame in my game...If I can make a combination that's pretty out there--it's going on my face. So this look is for those of you who like myself, enjoy being bold or maybe some inspiration for this upcoming Halloween!



If you have an questions, comments or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me. 

Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Basics
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gash
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Graffiti
Elf Intense Ink Eyeliner
Mally Evercolor Starlight
Colourpop Supershock Cheek in Poolside
Hourglass ALP
Nars Cream Blush in Enchanted
Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Bull Chic
LA Splash Lip Couture in Venom



What do you guys think? Would any of you wear black lipstick?

Comments