*TUTORIAL* Easy Nude Smoky Eye Feat. the ELF Need It Nude Palette

So today I will be showing you how to achieve this super simple yet versatile look:





First off, I just want to say that when I made a video using this palette, I noticed that there were enough shades to create a MATTE eye look with this palette as well. So that's what I set out to do guys...I used the 4 matte shades to create a beautiful, simple yet elegant look that's great for work, weddings, dates, and so much more! Because it's a slightly smoky look, you can easily dress this look up, or down to your liking. I really feel that this look would compliment anyone and it really was easy to do!

So, let's get down to business!

PRODUCTS USED:

* Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
* Elf Smudge Pots in Pearls of Wisdom and Coco Cutie
* Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
* Colourpop Blush in Tasty
* Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (Incandescent Light)
* MAC Lip Liner in Subculture
* Elf Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
* Elf Brow Lifter and Filler (Pale side for my waterline)
* Elf Need It Nude Palette


Step 1: I primed my eyelids using the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer.


I patted it gently and let it set for a minute.


Step 2: I then applied a small amount of Elf's Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom to my eyelid ONLY.


Step 3: I then applied a small amount of the Elf Smudge Pot in Coco Cutie to my outer crease only, gently blending with my finger.


Step 4: I then applied the creamy nude beige matte shade to my entire eyelid.




Step 5: I then applied the second darkest matte shade onto my crease and blended it outwards and upwards.


Step 6: Using a small tapered precision brush, I gently patted a small amount of the darkest matte shade onto my outer V blending it gently upwards and outwards for a soft smoky effect. 





Step 7: I then applied the creamy ivory shade onto my brow bone as a highlight. I gently blended it into the other shades below it where they met.



Step 8: I then lined my lash line in a tiny cat-eye using the Elf Intense Ink Liner.




 Step 9: Using a small precision brush, I applied a small amount of the Elf Smudge Pot in Coco Cutie directly under my lower lash line. I smudged it well to soften and smoke the under eye area.


Step 10: I then applied the second darkest matte shade right on top of the Coco Cutie that I applied under my lower lash line and smoked it out a bit more.


Step 11: I then applied the Elf Eyebrow Lifter & Filler (The light shade) as a liner for my waterline.


Step 12: I then coated my lashes with a black mascara. this one is Elf's Mineral Infused Mascara.


Step 13: I then applied a Colourpop Blush in the shade Tasty to my cheeks.


Step 14: I then lined my lips using MAC's Subculture.


Step 15: I then filled my lips in using the Elf Mineral lipstick in Rosy Tan.


Step 16: I then highlighted the top of my cheeks, cupid's bow, forehead and chin with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (Incandescent Light)


Here you have it! A really simple and delicate look that's just perfect for date night's weddings, school functions, work, you name it! It's matte and neutral, so it will go with almost any outfit, any skin tone, and would be easy to dress up or to pair with jeans and a t-shirt.



Have you guys tried this palette yet? What are your thoughts on it? I really like it and I'm glad to have it in my collection. I haven't even touched my Naked palette since purchasing this! I find that the formula is easy to work with and when paired with a primer lasts a good while (7 hours is the longest I've tested it for)

Comments