45 of My Favorite Lipsticks for Summer 2015! Pt. 1 (The Nudes & Pinks)

With Summer here, I've been shopping my stash for some colors to use on myself as well as on my clientele. I have over 200 lipsticks and it was a bit hard to decide on a set number of lipsticks to share with you guys! After about 30 minutes of rummaging through my drawers, I have compiled a list of nude and pink lipsticks. So without further adieu, let's see what you came here for!


Bring on the beautiful nude mattes, shimmers, lustres and frosts!



From Left to Right: Elf Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan, MAC Velvet Teddy, MAC A Rose Romance, MAC Aristocat, Laura Geller Dolce, MAC Secret Lover, MAC Shy Shine, MAC Lovelorn, Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Lovecraft


From Left to Right: MAC Fleur D'Coral, MAC Blow Dry, MAC Honey Love, MAC Pink Plaid, MAC Siss, MAC Kinda Sexy, MAC Sandy B, MAC Myth, Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita, Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Native, Tarte Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint in Generous



From Left to Right: Maybelline Color Whisper in 20 Mocha Muse, Maybelline 015 Born With It, MAC Creme D'Nude, MAC Patisserie, MAC Venus, MAC Equality, MAC Shy Girl, MAC Chatterbox, MAC Hue, MAC Feed The Senses, Elf Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Blush



From Left to Right Top Row: MAC Prive, MAC Shanghai Spice, MAC Taupe, MAC Brave, Colourpop Frida, Colourpop Westie, Colourpop Button, Colourpop Cookie, Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Tint in Perky, Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme in Wonder, Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Luster in Achiote Left to Right Bottom Row: OCC Lip Tar in Divine, OCC Lip Tar in Clockwork, OCC Lip tar in Zhora

These shades have been packed into my kit and I can't wait to use them! There's a beautiful nude shade here for everyone. Have you tried any of these? Do you prefer nude beiges or nude pinks? What products are you super excited about for Summer?

Comments