Easy and Quick Soft Smoky Eye for Summer!






So I've fallen in love with the Elf Baked Palettes all over again!
I think my fave so far is the California one, however I also like the NYC one too. I wanted to put together a very simple look that's smoky, feminine and safe for Daytime (Even for work) wear! I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial as much as I've enjoyed making it for you!


Products Used:
Elf Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California
Urban decay Eyeshadow in sellout
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
Elf Mineral infused Mascara
Julep Smoky Taupe Shimmer Gel Glide Eye Pencil
Cheap Tape

For the rest of my face:
Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl
MAC Lipstick in Secret Lover
ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Au Naturale
Elf Blush and Contouring Powder Duo in Fiji
Elf Moisturizing Foundation Sticks (For foundation) in Ivory, Natural and Almond (To see how I use them together, please check out my Updated Foundation Routine video on my Channel)

Comments