Face of the Day (In LOVE with Colourpop!)






Products Used:

Elf Pressed Mineral Blush in Jetsetter
Elf Intense Ink Eyeliner
Elf Moisturizing Foundation Sticks in Ivory and Almond
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Basics 2
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Bichette


So I finally jumped on the Colourpop Bandwagon. I purchased 3 deep red Lippie Stix in Ellarie, Bichette and LBB. I am not only impressed with the product--I turned around and purchased 4 more! I will be doing a review on all of the ones I have as soon as the others get here, so keep your eyes open for that review when I post it! I am blown away by the pigmentation, longevity, quality and PRICE of those bad boys...Holy Smokes!

Since I'm new to this Colourpop stuff, what other products do you enjoy enjoy by the brand? What's your fave lippie colors and eyeshadows? Have you tried their blushes? Let me know what you think!

Comments