Sometimes When You Haul, You Gotta Haul HARD. (PIC HEAVY)

First off, I have been so busy that I've neglected my blog as of late. I'm getting ready to relocate and I really needed some time to collect my thoughts. So I hauled. I mean, I REALLY HAULED. Like a BEAST in fact, and I can't wait to share all of my new loot with you guys!

So, this will be a bit picture heavy. BRACE YOURSELVES.




From Left to Right: Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick in Lovecraft, Backstage Bambi, Hellbent, Foiled Love Lipstick in Beranice, Laura Geller's Dolce.


I love my Clarisonic, but it's just super abrasive on my sensitive skin. I purchased myself a Foreo Luna, and I LOVE THIS THING SO MUCH. I will still use my Clarisonic once every few weeks, but this little bad boy has trumped all of the cleansing devices I've tried so far. Hand's down, it's the BEST!


LE MAC Archie's Girls Blush in Veronica's Blush, Chromaline in Pure White, Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Stormy Pink, Fluidline in Dipdown and Mineralize Eyeshadow in Fresh & Easy.


Nars All About Eve, Tzarine, Deep Throat, Edie, Namibia, Habanera, Fathom, And God Created The Woman, Arabian Nights, Bysance, Bellissima, Charade.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Blonde.


Smashbox On The Rocks LE Palette.


Kat Von D's Innerstellar Palette.


Kat Von D's Chrysallis Palette.


Kat Von D's The Monarch Palette.


Kat Von D's Star Studded Palette.


There's quite a bit more to post, and I plan on posting the rest of the Haul next week! (It's in the mail, but expect Sleek palettes, MAC lipsticks and much more!)

Have you tried any of the items in this post? If so, what did you like and/or dislike about them?

Comments