Hint of Blue with Gold-- Spring 2015 Eyeshadow Look Using Urban Decay and Elf Cosmetics!






Products Used:

Urban Decay's Half Baked, (Lid) Twice baked, (Outer Edge of Lid) Heist, (Crease) Midnight Cowboy, (Highlight) Deep End (Inner rim/Tear duct area) Eyeshadows
Wet N Wild Fergie Cream Liner in Little Black Dress (Liner along lash line and waterline)
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Electric (Blue Liner on eyelid)
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Midnight Cowboy (Under Lower Lash line)
Elf Studio Mineral Infused Mascara
Elf Eyelid Primer

This look was very simple and fun to wear out! I wanted to make a video tutorial for this, but I'm getting ready to move, hence why I'm blogging using my mobile device right now. I don't think my plan could handle all of the data for uploading a ton of pics and/or videos! (After I move, I'll actually make a video of my studio to show you guys my makeup collection and my setup for those of you who are new to beauty blogging!)

Would you wear this out of the house? I totally did!

Comments