Tutorial: Holiday Gold Using Urban Decay's Naked Palette



Step 1: I applied the Elf Smudge Pot in Gotta Glow to my entire lid.


Step 2: I applied the Elf Studio Kohl Liner to my entire lid and blended it over my lid as well as blended it upwards and outwards past my crease.




Step 3: I then applied the shade Buck to my crease.


Step 4: I then applied the shade Hustle directly on top of Buck in my crease.


Step 5: I then applied Toasted to the outer edge of my eyelid, stopping at the center.


Step 6: I then applied Half Baked to the center of my lid, and blended it inwards just stopping right before the tear duct area of my eye.


Step 7: I then applied the shade Sin to the inner corner of my lid as well as in the tear duct area of my eye.


Step 8: I then applied Virgin as a highlight.


Step 9: I then applied the shade Creep to the outer edge of my lid along the tape, as well as slightly in my outer crease fro definition.


Step 10: I then applied a black liner. The one I'm using is the Wet N Wild Fergie Liner in Little Black Dress.


Step 11: I then used Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Bourbon along my lower lash line. Dem "Crazy eyes!" And lined my water line using the Elf Studio Kohl Liner.


Step 12: I then coated my lashes with Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black.


Step 13: I then swept a small amount of MAC's Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul across my cheeks.


I was listening to Big Data's Dangerous as I was making this tutorial. Yep. Good times.


I forgot to take a picture, but I then applied the Tarte Lipsurgence in Generous, which is my absolute fave shade ever. I just got it, and it's a deluxe sample size--I'm seriously getting the full-sized one soon!

The finished look!



This look is perfect for so many occasions and was actually pretty easy to do! Would any of you wear this look out? What's your fave combination of shades using Urban Decay's Naked palette?

Comments