Smoky Green Cut Crease Using Urban Decay's Vice 3 Palette

For those of you who didn't know--green is my absolute favorite shade in the entire world. I had been wanting to use the shade Dragon for quite some time, and I came up with a mod kind of eyeshadow look that's perfect for those who love greens as much as I do!


Products Used:

Elf Smudge Pot-Pearls of Wisdom
Nars Blush-Enchanted
MAC Lipstick-Velvet Teddy
Urban Decay24/7 Eyeliner- Covet
Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick-Forest Nymph
Too Faced Perfect Eyeliner-Perfect Black
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Wet N Wild Fergie Gel Liner-Little Black dress

Step 1:
Using a small amount of the Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom, I applied the product all over my eyelid and upwards past my crease.


Step 2: I then applied the Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Forest Nymph right above my crease with a tiny precision brush.


Step 3: I then blended it upwards and outwards for a smoky effect.


Step 4: I then applied the shade Dragon from the Vice 3 directly on top of that blended out Eyeshadow Stick. I patted the shade on so that it would still be fairly pigmented when I blended it out.


Step 5: I then blended the shade upwards and outwards.



Step 6: I then applied the shade Undone from the Vice 3 palette on my eyelid and filled the open space.


Step 7: I then applied the shade Truth as a highlight below my brow and on the inner tear duct/corner of my eyelids.


Step 8: I then used Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Covet underneath my lower lash line and smudged it out a bit.



Step 9: I then applied Wet N Wild's Fergie Gel Liner in Little Black Dress along my upper lash line and created a cat eye.


Step 10: I then lined my water line using the Too faced Perfect Black Eyeliner. For some reason I look terrified in this picture.


Step 11: I coated my lashes with the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara.


Step 12: I then applied a Nars Cream Blush in Enchanted to my cheeks.


Step 13: I then topped off the look with a MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy.







Comments