After Christmas Sales! Delia's GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! PICTURE HEAVY!

I hope you guys are prepared for these amazing steals I stumbled upon! First off is Glambot.com. I noticed these items in their sale section:


Stila Lovely In London, Stila Kaleidoscope Collectible Eye & Lip Cheek Palette, Stila Watercolor Collectible Eye Lip & Cheek Palette, Stila Eye Palette Rockin In Rio, I personally own these Stila palettes, and they are WONDERFUL to keep in your purse, locker, desk etc. It's a whole look in a single palette!

the Balm Balmbini Palette,  and the ShadyLady Palette Vol. 2 are others that I personally own and are very worth the money!


Urban Decay's Asphyxia, Tease (A wonderful crease color from the Naked 3 palette!) and YDK are some of my most used Urban Decay shadows, and heck--you CAN'T beat that price!


 And these Sugarpill Eyeshadow jars in Magpie, and the Atomic Trio are absolutely bold and fun!



Also:
Hautelook is having another sale with BH Cosmetics that will end on Tuesday! I broke down and purchased the Brazil Palette since it's super bright and trendy. I had been eyeballing it for about a year now, it's about time I try this brand out after hearing SO MUCH AWESOME regarding this brand on reddit! I am posting a TON of pics regarding this sale because they have SO MUCH available! Everything from Brow kits, lipsticks, palettes, blush, to makeup brushes--it's a huge variety!





I REALLY have my eyes on the 70's and 80's Palettes. That Dark Rose Palette is adorable as well!


 The beautiful Brazil Palette is FINALLY mine. Awwww yiss! The Galaxy Chic Baked Palette is very sought after on quite a few makeup swapping/selling sites. It has great reviews!
The Contour and Blush  Kits would be great for beginners or those of you who are new to contouring!



The Flawless Brow Trios look great! One gel, 2 Powders...PERFECT for bringing your "Brow Game!"


I may pick up the Lippie in Passionate. It reminds me MAC's Heroine.

These brush kits would be awesome to have! I have over 30 brushes, and a Makeup Artist can never have too many! I'm planning on buying some brushes as a Giveaway item for my blog in the next 2 months...I might just snag a set for a lucky winner!

And here's another thing I'm both sad and excited for: Delia's is going out of business. This includes their stores and their online shop.


 I have been ordering from this company for almost 16 years now, and it hurts my heart to see them go...that means I have to stock up on some cute stuff I guess! (Their  shoes are AMAZING. I purchased some Tye-Dye flats 3 months ago and I get so many compliments on them every time I wear them out!) Here's some REALLY great deals right now:


Dresses for $6!? I found these in the Clearance Section!

Again, these are in the Clearance Section.

Glitter Heels in the Clearance Section for $7.50!? Yes please. There's no place like home!


Jeans for $7.50 and up in the Clearance Section. You could literally get 5 pairs on discount for the price of one pair at regular price. Now that's how I shop!


What sales are you excited for? Any recommendations on BH Cosmetics? Thanks for veiwing my post and have an awesome day!

Comments