Thred Up FREE $10.00 Credit! Many Items UNDER $5.00 BEFORE the Credit!

I love sharking around the net looking for the BEST deals that I can find to save us all some moolah. ThredUp.com is having quite the sale on so many items to make room for new inventory. If you sign up with my link here, you even get a FREE $10.00 credit! This store buys and sells gently used clothing, which is cool--it's like thrift store shopping from home, how awesome is that!?

Here's some super cheap finds they have right now. I searched in the Women's section by price lowest to highest.

































So as you can imagine, these prices when paired with the $10.00 credit make for a fabulous few shirts/skirts to add to your wardrobe. I'm not for certain if the credit can be applied towards shipping, but some online retailers allow you to do so. (i.e. Dailylook) They had so many more items for this price as they are making room for new stuff, but it would have taken me FOREVER to post them all for you guys!

Comments