Review: OCC Lip Tar in Zhora!

First of all--I'm a total noob when it comes to these lip tar thingies. I went from owning none to 11 in one week flat...they are THAT awesome! Being an olive skinned gal has it's downsides though--most of the colors that I own are not exactly great on me. However, I have fallen head over heels for Zhora! It's a beautiful muted peach shade with tiny micro glitters that are peach and pink. When applied heavily, I feel the glitters are lost though, so I barely use any of this product at all because I really do enjoy a peek-a-boo of tiny coral and pink shimmer. The staying power is rediculous. I totally love the fact that I hardly have to reapply it throughout my shift at work, and it's a nice lightweight product that isn't heavy or tacky. I'm just not a gloss kinda gal, but these feel different than your typical gloss. When they color does begin to fade, it leaves behind super cute sparkles. I then apply a clear balm on top of my lips to hydrate and it looks adorable. OCC is also vegan and cruelty free, which is a pretty nice thing. Seriously, these have to be good if I end up going from 0-to-11 in 7 days flat. On to the swatches!








I can't wait to swatch the rest of the shades!!!

Comments