Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette Review and Swatches!

I am super duper stoked to have this palette in my hands! Too Faced is absolutely one of my fave brands, (It ties with Urban Decay) and this palette is GORGEOUS! An amazing gal from reddit hosted a contest and I had won. She was sweet enough to pick this palette off of my wishlist for me, and I'm so excited to share these swatches with you all!



As you know, Too Faced goes above and beyond with their super cute packaging. How darling is this!?









Swatch ALL THE THINGS!


Top Row: Purr, Tiger's Eye, Leopard

Middle Row: Meow, Pussy Cat, Jungle Love

Bottom Row: Kitten, Kitty Glitter, Panther


These colors were swatched on top of Elf's Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom.

This palette is so amazing! The metal packaging is just adorable and the size of this palette is perfect for my purse.

The staying power of the shades without a primer is alright, but when using a primer it's fantastic! Using the black matte shade (Panther) leaves a bit to be desired when used as a dry shadow. It does work very well wet, (eye liner) which is fine by me. Kitty Glitter is not as pigmented as some of Too Faced's other silver eyeshadow, as this one is somewhat sheer, but can be built up. It works beautifully well on top of the other shades in the palette (hint of silver glitter) and looks nice and simple yet glam when worn by itself with a black liner. Jungle Love is basically an almost black shade with a tad bit of purple glitter. I REALLY love the selection of the shades in this palette, and I use the Elf Makeup Lock & Seal when applying the wet/dry shades as liner. I'm sure that you could use water or saline as well...but I'm just HOOKED on the Lock & Seal.

I can't wait to do tutorials using this for you guys, so please stay tuned! They'll be coming up soon!

Have any of you tried this palette? If you already have it, what do you like or dislike about it?


Comments