DailyLook Clearance Sale! (Possibly an Extra 20% Off)

So I'm about to place an order with one of my go-to websites, Dailylook.com when I noticed that if you download the Iphone app and use the code "ILOVEDLAPP" you will get an additional 20% OFF your order! (This may or may not exclude sale items. A friend of mine tried it with sales items in her cart and it worked for them, another friend of mine said it didn't work for her, so it's worth giving it a shot!) Keep in mind that shipping is around $5.95!

I bought a metallic red circle skirt for $3.95 and the first ring pictured. Every time I've placed an order with this company, my package has always arrived within 5 days which is awesome!






They generally add new stuff to the sale page every week, so it's worth checking out often!
Let me know what kind of deals you guys score!

Comments