Flirty Summer Cut-Crease Tutorial Feat. Too Faced Bonjour Palette

Step 1: I applied the Elf Eyelid Primer all over my eyelids and up to my brow bone.



Step 2: I then applied the Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Ash directly above my crease, and created a sort of "wing" with it on the outer corner of my eye. This doesn't have to be perfect, we will be smudging and blending this out. :)





Step 3: I then blended it upwards and outwards, doing my best to keep a nice clean line above my crease. 


Step 4: Using my Too Faced Bonjour Summer Palette, I applied the shade Mermaid right on top of the eyeliner that we just smudged out. I blended it upwards and outwards to keep a nice smooth transition for my highlight shade.




Step 5: I then applied the shade Sand Dollar to my eyelid and stopped right where the the Mermaid/Eyeliner line began. I also brought out a bit of a "wing" with this shade as well.






Step 6: I then patted the shade Sunbeam right on the inner corner of my eyelid, as well as right underneath my brow bone. I gently blended it into the top edge of Mermaid to soften the transition.





Step 7: I then lined my upper lash line using the Mineral Eye Liner by Elf in Ash. I also winged out my liner a bit to bring some drama to the eyeshadow wings I had created earlier.




Step 8: Using that same liner, I went ahead and lined right underneath my lower lash line and smudged it out to help encapsulate that frisky smoky look.


Step 9: I applied a coat of the Elf Lash Extending Mascara to my upper and lower lashes. 



Step 10: Next I lined my waterline to help "seal the deal," ha ha ha. I used the Mally Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Velvet.


Step 11: I applied a Clay Blush by Tarte in Blissful, to kinda give my look a tad of fresh Summer coral.



Step 12: I then applied a nude-ish lippie that had a hint of rose. This one is the Elf Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan.



Here's the finished look! 







What do you guys think? Do any of you own the Too Faced Bonjour Palette? 

Comments