Subtle Shimmery Green Eyeshadow Tutorial

Step 1: I primed my eyelids with the Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic.



Step 2: I applied the Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Forest Nymph to my crease, and blended it upwards and outwards.





Step 3: I then applied the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthy directly on top of the Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick, blending again, upwards and outwards.




Step 4: Using the same Eyeshadow Stick, I smoked out my lower lash line for continuity.



Step 5: I then lined my waterline and upper lash line using the Too Faced Perfect Black Eyeliner. I smoked it out using the smudge stick on the other side of the pencil.



Step 6: I then coated my lashes with 2 coats of the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara.



Step 7: I then applied a medium peach blush onto my cheeks. This one is the Elf Mineral Pressed Blush in Cabo Cabana.



Step 8: Then to keep it simple, I applied the Elf Lip Balm Tint in Nude.



The Finished Look:
A very simple look with a touch of color on the eyes. Anyone can pull this off!



Comments