Simple Look Featuring the Nyx Adorable Palette!

I just wanted to share this look with you guys! A wonderful gal on one of the websites that I frequent had given me the Nyx Adorable Palette and an Elf HD Blush in Superstar! I was sooo excited for the pink shades! I was searching for a pink shade to wear on an "everyday" basis, but I didn't want something super bright or super girly. This palette was absolutely PERFECT for the look I had in mind! To get this look, I used the white shade, the sparkly nude shade, the pink shade and both of the matte browns. 



List of Products Used for this Look:
Nyx Adorable Palette
Elf Smudge Pot in Aint That Sweet
Music Flower Eyeliner Palette
Elf HD Blush in Superstar
Beauty For Real Lippie in Starlust

Not Pictured because I forgot:
Elf Mineral Infused mascara







Comments