Pink & Gold Tutorial Using Too Faced's Pretty Rebel Palette

As usual, I LOVE to play with fun and spunky shades...so without further adieu, here's a neat pink and gold eyeshadow tutorial using Too faced's Pretty rebel palette!


PRODUCTS USED:
Elf Smudge Pot in Brownie Points
Too faced Pretty Rebel Palette
Elf Volumizing & Defining Mascara
Black/Pink Gel Liner from eBay
Mac Lipstick in Lustering
Elf Smudge Pot in Gotta Glow
EF Studio Blush in Sidestreet Blossom (Eddie Funkenhouser)
Elf Radience Enhancer in Golden
Elf Lip Definer and Shaper Pencil






Step 1: I applied the Elf Smudge Pot in Bownie Points all over my crease.




Step 2: I applied the Elf Smudge Pot in Gotta Glow on my Eyelids.




Step 3: Next I applied Totally Fetch from the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette on the inner corner of my eyelids, as well as the outer corner of my eyelids and softly into my crease connecting the inner corner and the outer corner. I left some blank space in the center of my lids for another shade.






Step 4: I then aplied Instigator, the metallic gold shade on the empty space that I left from step 3. Blend gently into the bright pink shade where the 2 colors meet. (Sorry guys, forgot pic of this...whoops!)




Step 5: I then applied Charming to the outer edge of my crease.



Step 6: I then applied dainty under my brow as a highlight. 




Step 7: I then used a bright neon pink gel liner (from eBay) right underneath my lower lashes and smudged it to soften the look.




Step 8: I then applied Totally Fetch directly on top of the pink gel liner.



Step 9: I then used a gold eyeliner (Urban Decay's El Dorado 24/7) on the inner tear-duct corner of my eyelids and swept it over to meet the pink liner/Totally Fetch and blended where the 2 colors met.




Step 10: I then used a black gel liner (from ebay) to create a cateye.



Step 11: next I applied Too Faced's Perfect Black Liner on my waterline.



Step 12: I then applied the Elf Essential Volumizing and Defining Mascara to my lashes. 2 coats of this will make a HUGE difference!



Step 13: I then used the Elf Radiance Enhancer in Golden as a highlight for my cheek bones.



Step 14: I opted for a nice matte pink blush by Eddie Funkenhouser, this color is Sidestreet Blossom



Step 15: I lined my lips with the Elf Lip Definer and Shaper pencil.




Step 16: For a nice rush of a glossy pink shade, I used the Mac Lipstick in Lustering.



The Finished Look!




What do you guys think? Would any of you wear this out? have any of you tried the Too Faced Pretty rebel palette yet? If so, what did you think of it?

Comments