Pretty Neon Pink and Purple Tutorial Feat. UD's Electric Palette

I LOVE bold colors, and I had to share this with you guys!



Step 1: Prime your eyes with a primer. I have been using the Elf Smudge Pots and my makeup does NOT crease for almost 21 hours. For this look I decided to use the Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom.



Step 2: I then applied Savage from the Electric Palette on the inner half of my eyelid, and made sure to not go above my crease.



Step 3: I then applied Urban to the outer corner of my eye, leaving some space in between the two shades.




Step 4: Next, I applied Jilted to the empty space in between Urban and Savage.





Step 5: I then applied Elf's Smudge Pot in Hit the Town along my crease, from outer corner to inner corner.



Step 6: I then used Urban Decay's Gunmetal directly on top of Hit the Town. I blended this shade a bit upwards and outwards for a soft smoky effect.



Step 7: Next I used Urban Decay's Perversion on the outer part of my crease to add some depth.



Step 8: Since I wanted to keep the attention on my super bright eyelids, I opted for Urban Decay's Walk of Shame as my highlight for the brow  bone.



Step 9: I then applied the Urban Decay Liner in Lust right beneath my lower lash line.



Step 10: I grabbed some of the shade Urban with a small precision brush and patted that half way along where I applied the liner. I started from the outer corner of my eye and stopped directly in the middle underneath my lower lashes. (Forgot to take a pic of it, sorry guys!)



Step 11: I then went from the edge of where the Urban shade was and applied Jilted, bringing it all of the over towards the inner corner of my eyelid underneath my lower lash line. 





Step 12: I used a black gel liner (no name brand from eBay) and created a nice sleek cateye to add contrast to the brights on my lids.



Step 13: I used the Perfect Black Liner by Too Faced on my waterline.


Step 14: I then coated my lashes with the Elf mineral Infused Mascara.



Step 15: I opted for a deep plum flush on my cheeks to help keep with purple theme.




Step 16: I then used an Elf Pressed Powder in Coco as a contour shade for my face.


Step 17: I then applied the Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl as a subtle highlight for my cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin. 




Step 18: I then used the Elf Lip Liner and Shaper Pencil to line and fill in my lips.




Step 19: Next I used the Elf Mineral Lipgloss in Night Owl directly on top of the pencil.




FINISHED LOOK:





I hope that you guys enjoyed this tutorial! Have any of you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think of them?

Comments