My Fave Products of the Week

Since Summer is here, I thought I'd grab my all-time fave palette for Summer: The Elf Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California. Man, I love this palette. I'd been wanting to purchase a few of the Stila Magnificent Foils for a while, but I refuse to spend that much money on a single shadow...well, I've found that using the Elf Lock and Seal with this baked palette curbs my need for those products altogether--you can create a foil eye by using them together! Metallics are freaking EVERYWHERE this season--From the runways, to fabric prints/shades, makeup as well as accessories. The shadows in this palette are beautiful and soft when used dry and metallic, bold and foil-like when used wet!

Without further adieu, I bring you my "Fave Products of the Week:"


In this picture:
Elf Makeup Lock & Seal
MAC Venus Lipstick
Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic
Rimmerl Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Black
Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara
Elf Cream Blush in Temptress
Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Elf Baked Palette in California



What do you guys think of this look? Would you wear this?

Comments