Hurry! theBalm Sale! Ends Tuesday!

One of my fave brands has to be theBalm. I'm so in love with the packaging, the names of the products make me giggle, and the pigmentation is VERY nice. If you love the brand as much as I do, or have been dying to try something out, here's the perfect sale for you!

Hautelook has theBalm products for around half off right now! This sale end this coming Tuesday, so you'll want to check it out while the selection is still pretty nice. (these items tend to sell out very fast)

Here's a sneak peek of some of my FAVE products on sale:




I personally own more than a few of some of these products. I own the Bon Voyage Palette, Sexy Mama, Hot Mama, Bahama Mama, Cabana Boy, Down Boy and Frat Boy Blush as well. I absolutely LOVE all of them, and EVERYTHING is half off, and I would absolutely buy quite a few things because it's a way better deal, and the quality is pretty amazing! I may stock up on some blushes from this sale and use them in an upcoming giveaway! 

Comments