$20.00 in FREE Clothing! (Or MORE!)

I'm a HUGE fan of Twice.com, a website that has awesome high-quality, name-brand, affordable second-hand clothing, is still offering it's new members a FREE $10 credit for creating a new account. And it gets even BETTER! If you have an iPhone or an iPad or any Apple device, run over this way where you can download the site's iTunes app and get another free $10 credit, which equals $20 to work with! Just run the app, sign-in and the $10 credit will automatically be applied to your account. If you have multiple Apple devices, you will get the $10.00 credit for EACH ONE you download the app to! Sounds good to me!

To make this deal EVEN BETTER, use the code FIRSTPURCHASE50 at checkout to get 50%! If you have already made a purchase before, you can use FINALSALE30 to get 30% off!




Even if they do not have anything in your size that you are interested in, keep checking my blog for updates, as I post about Twice.com often! they get new stuff in every single day, and I literally got myself a DKNY blazer a few months back for only $10! (I looooooove that blazer!) So it's worth it to get the credits now and save them up until they have another great deal again. 

Let me know what you guys score!

Comments