Summer Bright Eye Look Using Urban Decay's Electric Palette

Gah-I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS! I've been having so much fun lately with Urban Decay's Electric Palette. I have quite a few looks to share with you, but I'll start with this one first!



PRODUCTS USED:

I wanted to do a "Bright" look that wasn't too much.
This is what I came up with, and I hope that you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it! Let me know what you guys think! Would you wear this look?

Products Used:
Urban Decay Electric Palette
Elf Glitter Primer
White Gel Liner
Urban Decay Liner in Deep End
Nyx Liner in Teal
Urban Decay Liner in ElDorado
MUA Liner in Smokin Black
Music Flower Eyeliner Palette
Elf Mineral Infused mascara
Elf Mineral Pressed Blush in Sweet Retreat
Mac Lip Conditioner
Mac Lipstick in Hue








Comments