Urban Decay Mariposa Tutorial #2

I still can't believe that I've had this palette for SO LONG and hardly even touched it. I'm messing around with it to see what variety of looks I can pull off with it in hopes that I start reaching for it more often!


Urban Decay Mariposa palette
Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner in Black
Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing
Elf Mascara Primer
Elf Mineral Infused mascara
Elf Glitter Primer
Elf Mineral Lip Gloss in Bare
Elf Baked Blush in Rich Rose
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Stash

Products Used Pre-Tutorial:

Elf BB Cream in Fair
Elf Baked Bronzer in Maui
Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Ash


Let me know what you guys think of this tutorial!

Comments

  1. Lisa Brown comment on this blog post http://allaboutyoureyeslipsface.blogspot.com/2014/04/urban-decay-mariposa-palette-smoky-blue.html?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment