FOTD Smoldering Blue Eyeshadow


Oh maaaaaaaan, it's another Face of the Day Y'all! (Insert Missouri Hillbilly-esque twang here)

I have also filmed a tutorial for you guys featuring this look and it will be up on my Youtube Channel very soon! Almost ALL of these products were SUPER affordable, and I'm madly in love with the smudge pots!!!

Thank you guys for viewing!


In all seriousness, I love this look. I LOVE bold eyeshadow.

Products Used:

Urban Decay Eyeliner in LSD
Elf Glitter Primer
Elf Essential Smudge Pot in Ocean Bound
Elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow (Gold Shade)
Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in French Lace
Elf Precision Liquid Liner
Makeup Academy Smokin Eye Pencil
MAC blush in Sunbasque
Elf Mascara Primer
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Elf baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl
Elf Blush and Bronzing Cream
Elf Essential Lipstick in Charming



Comments