$20.00 FREE Clothing and FREE Shipping too! (Through Tomorrow Only)

I have blogged about these deals before, but this ia AWESOME enough to share again!  liketwice.com is a website that sells high-end, name-brand, discounted secondhand clothes is still offering new members a FREE $10 credit whenever they sign up for an account! And it gets even BETTER! If you have an iPhone or an iPad, download LikeTwice's  iTunes app and score another free $10 credit, which means $20.00 in FREE CREDIT! Just start the application, then sign-in and the $10 credit will automatically show up in your account!
And just when I thought it couldn't get EVEN BETTER, use the code "EASTEREGG" to score FREE shipping too! This is not a joke gals, this is just awesome! I myself have made many purchases on the site, and they ship so fast, (I literally got my DKNY Blazer that I paid $10.00 for within 4 days) and I cannot possibly say enough good things about this site without typing up a 10 page blog post. Items are going to go fast, as they usually only have one in stock of something at a time, but it's worth checking out! You can search by size as well. 

Here are some things you could get for FREE that I was able to spot:




There are skirts, pants, tops, dresses and many more...I would be spending all night taking screen shots of all the good stuff, lol. Let me know what you get! 

Comments