**Flat Irons, Sterling Silver Jewelry, Clothes, Etc. & FREE $10.00 Credit!**

So while checking my email, I came across a few items that I wanted to share with you guys!

For those of us who are looking for some *bling,* some fun additions to your wardrobe or looking to stock up for gifts for friends and family, (Think Birthdays, Christmas, etc) this post is for you!

(Keep in mind, nomorerack will give you a $10.00 for signing up when you click on the links I provided. The shipping is a flat rate of $2.00 per item.) They have marked down quite a bit of stuff, so I though I'd let you guys know!

I found these gorgeous Sterling Silver CZ earrings on nomorerack for $5.00!







I found these skinnies in multiple colors on sale for $13.00 on nomorerack as well!



Pink Armor 2-Pack on nomorerack only $12.00!


18K Gold Plated Chamonix Hoop Earrings on nomorerack only $10.00!

 
Bellezza Lumino Ceramic Flat Iron *HOT* on nomorerack for only
$27.00!



7 Pairs of Sterling Silver Earrings for ONLY $12.00 on nomorerack!



Items on Sale with Dailylook for up to 70% off! (Extra 20% off for signing up with my link!)




There are plenty more sales going on in the next few days, so keep checking back for new posts!

Comments

  1. I used to get a lot of stuff from nomorerack, but I stopped cause the shipping took forever. However, this post has me wanting to check them out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may need to. There were quite a few things on the site that would be worth the wait for that price! I'm seriously wanting to get myself a new flat iron. I have a Revlon one that's way old, and my friend has one of the Bellezza ones that I'd used a few times. It was REALLY nice. They sometimes have them on Hautelook, and even then they sell them for waaaaay more than what they are going for on nomorerack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment