*Sales* Alert!

Alright people. I have been considering turning this blog into a budget beauty AND Fashion blog. I am going to do my best keep you guys up to date with the coolest clothes, makeup and jewelry at amazing prices. I am doing this because I get asked questions quite often about where I got my makeup, jewelry, shoes, purses, shirts, etc. I honestly shop around for the best deals, and instead of keeping these awesome sales to myself, I'm going to share it with you guys! (Because I heart you all!) I am going to find a widget that allows me to make a calendar for you all.


Here's some sales and items that I have personally found:

Bath & Body Works Semi Annual Sale!
MANY items for $3.00!

It's so worth checking out! They ended up having quite a few of my fave scents on sale. It's time to stock up! (For myself, for friend's birthdays, Christmas gifts, myself, and did I mention myself?)

You can view the sale items HERE.

HAUTELOOK:
NuMe Hairstyling Tools will be on sale starting 6/27 at 8am.
Rodial Cosmetics will be on sale starting 6/27 at 8am
Crown Brush will be on sale starting 6/28 at 8am




You can visit hautelook HERE!


 Modnique:
Daily Deal is A Pair or a set of earrings, (I can't tell if it's a set or a pair. I'm purchasing them anyways)
that are Sterling Silver and cubic zirconia. I can't wear ANY type of earrings except real gold or Silver. So, these earrings are 95% off retail value, (only $6.00!) and if they end up being a color I don't like, I will save them as a gift for a friend come Christmas or birthday, etc.  

Keep in mind that the Daily Deals changes everyday obviously. It's worth checking daily.

You can visit this site HERE.

Here are a few super cute deals I thought I'd share:

This shirt is absolutely ADORABLE! Paired with a jean miniskirt and suede boots! (Oh yeah!) This shirt is normally over $30.00 and it's on sale for $15.00. You can find it HERE under Gypsy Junkies.

This Body Con T-Shirt Dress is on sale for $19.00 and normally retails for $42.00. Super adorable, perfect for fall, (it would be awesome with a few layers, or even with a belt) and simple yet sexy.

You can find it HERE under Gypsy Junkies.

I am madly in love with ANYTHING BCBG. Their products are so well made, they last a long time, the garments are of super great quality...and sadly the brand is waaaay too expensive for my budget. *sad face* I own a few dresses and a skirt, and I got them on sale but the sale price was NO WHERE NEAR THESE PRICES! I saw these and had to share. (I can't stop debating whether or not to get the silver wristlet...it's seriously calling my name!)


 
ALL of these items are under $20.00 I'm kind of in heaven right now! 
You can view these items HERE.



Do any of you guys know of any really awesome sales happening right now? If so, share the love!

Comments