"Fall" for Fall Makeup. Rosy Cheeks, Plum Lips

Here is a look involving rosy cheeks and red/plum lips.
Products: ELF Prime Plum mineral Lipstick $5.00, ELF Studio Cream Liner in Ivory as an eyeshadow base $3.00, ELF Studio Berry Merry Blush $3.00, ELF Studio Cream liner in Black $3.00, ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Natural $3.00, ELF Studio Lash Extending Mascara $3.00 What I Love About It: I am waaaay more of a lip gloss/balm girl than I am of a lipstick girl, but this lipstick is nice, lightweight, creamy, moisturizing (which is AWESOME because my lips are horribly dry) and gives you the option to play it down with a "sheer" look or build it up to a dark sassy pout. This is a plum/wine/red/brown color and with most reds, I end up looking like a tramp...however this shade of lipstick gives you a BOLD style statement without looking loudly overdone. The blush scared me at first, because it looked SO DARK on the website. After trying it out, I am so glad that I purchased it! It is a beautiful mauve-burgundy rose color that compliments the bold lips and gives a natural radiant "flushed" look. The Mineral Eyeshadow in Natural will always be a big hit no matter what season it is! The light eyeshadow is a classic go-to when wearing deep and dark lip colors, and it's lightweight consistency glides right onto one's eyelid with a beautiful shimmer. I blended it up into the cream liner in Ivory, right beneath my brow bone. All in all, this look cost me $20.00. I am excited to wear this look with a maroon or grey sweater dress for Thanksgiving! Or...to my favorite coffee shop. ;)

Comments