TokyoMilk Perfumes ONLY $12 (WHAT!?) & Korean Skincare on Sale!!??

Okay Guys, I couldn't help myself. This post does contain affilliate links HOWEVER--I purchased all of these with my own money, and I'm not even thinking twice about it. Honestly, I have a pretty large perfume/spray collection (most are things I picked up from Bath & Body Works during Semi Annual Sales) but my favorite rand of perfume has to be the TokyoMilk Line. I've yet to try the TokyoMilk Dark Collection (I just ordered a few today to give them a go) and I noticed that Hautelook is hosting the brand including a few of the TokyoMilk Dark Collection. So...I had to place an order. I cannot express the amount of love that I have for the scents...they are mysterious, incredibly unique and so many people ask what I'm wearing when I wear them. I keep Honey and the Moon in my purse at all times. It's my go-to comfort scent. I wear it to interviews, on dates, to work, basically 3 times a week. A co-worker was sniffing around the office trying to figure out what that particular scent was and when he ended up over by myself, I laughed and grabbed the bottle out of my purse and handed it to him. He told me that his Girlfriend would love it because it smells like honey, and I told him where she could get it. He actually bought it for her that weekend.

Here's what I ordered:






I spent $114.00 and I'm basically getting 9 of these for the price of 3 at any retailer. Considering I've paid full price for Honey and the Moon, Poe's Tobacco, Lotus Sake, Let Them Eat Cake and full price for Dead Sexy, I feel like I just hit the jackpot. I would have ordered all of these at some point because this brand is my favorite (they are tied with Kat Von D's Saint Perfume but they last much longer on me than Saint) and this is a very Merry Un-birthday present to myself. I wanted to let you guys know they were on sale, because this brand is incredibly loved in multiple beauty communities online including Reddit.

I bought almost every scent they have available on Hautelook, but they do have other items that are noteworthy as seen below:

 TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Scent Wardrobe






And these cute little bags are freaking adorable.


Hautelook usually has just okay deals. They are not something I usually get excited about. If I see a brand having a sale on Hautelook, I usually go to the brand's actual website because most brands have free shipping if you spend a certain amount, like $25+. Hautelook has free shipping if you spend $100+ and I do not typically spend that much there. I have to admit, if I can save an extra $6 I'm going to order directly through a brand's site to get the free shipping at a lower cost, and that's just how I roll. With that being said, I ran over to the TokyoMilk site and they were not having any sales whatsoever...so I ventured back on over to Hautelook and made my purchase there.

Every now and again, this site has something amazing to offer. This happens to be one of those times!



As for Korean Skincare, thy often have sales of multiple brands, so it's worth signing up for. Right now they are hosting a few brands INCLUDING Skin79, which is HUGE in Korea and has even made it's way to stardom in the United States. Here's a preview of just a few things they are offering:








If you haven't tried Korean Skincare, what are you waiting for!? It's the best decision I EVER made for my skin! I have a few videos on Youtube regarding what skincare products I'm using, and I'm always willing to help you find products that will work for you if you are new or overwhelmed. Just let me know if you need any help! Even if you are on a budget, there are many brands that offer a multitude of products which are better and cheaper than one would think.

Now I just have to wait a few weeks for my order. In most cases, I'm all about that instant gratification...but to save the amount of money that I just did, I'll patiently wait for it. It was more than worth it!


Comments