Okay. That's it. I think I'm in 😍 with bareMinerals. I feel incredibly silly for not trying their products years ago! I'm practicing looks for YouTube using their products because I'm having the DARNEDEST time finding eyeshadow tutorials using their products! There just aren't as many as there should be for a company who has been around for a while. Anyways, I REALLY liked this look and thought I would share it with you guys. Products Used: #bareminerals Carnival, Sun Goddess, The 70's, Soft Focus Pure loose shadows and Warmth as a shadow, Lasting Line in Constant Copper, NARS Cayenne Cream Shadow as a base, Urban Decay Noonday in Stellar for the center of the lid, Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77, ELF Waterproof Gel Liner in Black, Wet N Wild Lash-O-Matic Mascara, ELF Brow Pencil in Taupe, ELF Lock On Liner and Brow Cream in Medium Brown. #bareminerals #mineralmakeup #glam #urbandecaycosmetics #inglot #mua #elfcosmetics #nars #beauty #makeupartist #makeupaddict #instabeauty


Comments