*REVIEW* White Tara Organics Allure Eye Gel

I have tried so hard not to spill the beans on this product--but it's been extremely tempting! Finally, I am typing up a review of the White Tara Organics Allure Eye Gel which can be purchased on amazon as well as their online website. If you click the "Purchase" button, it promptly directs you to their store on Amazon.
The company was kind enough to send me this product for review. The only compensation I received was the product itself. With that being said, let's get down to business!

Price:  Retail is $57.95 but it's on sale right now for $29.95 for 0.5 oz.

What it is:
"A peptide enriched gel for skin around the eyes. Soothes, firms, brightens and & restores elasticity."

Packaging:
Pump dispenser which pumps out the perfect amount of product, not too little and not too much.

Product: 
A clearish-milky gel that absorbs within seconds. Feels slightly cool to the touch. Very lightweight and silky/soft. 72% Organic.

Product Claims:
This product claims to firm, brighten, soothe and restore elasticity.

Key Ingredients & What They Do:
Aloe Vera, Periwinkle, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Silk Protein Amino Acid.
Aloe Vera: Full of antioxidants which help fight the signs of aging, helps firm skin as well as keeps skin hydrated.
Periwinkle: Known to help with acne, dermatitis and eczema.
Retinol: Helps fight wrinkles from sun damage, acne, eczema, discolorations and it's full of discolorations.
Hyaluronic Acid: Reduces inflammation, retains moisture thus plumping up skin, aids in penetration of skin--making your other products far more effective and creates a healthy skin barrier that helps with so many different skin concerns. (This is my favorite ingredient in the world, lol!) 
Vitamin E: Blocks free radicals.
Silk Protein Amino Acids: This is needed for collagen production, protects against UV damage, repairs damaged skin, conditions skin and is an aid to penetration of the skin.

Sounds like a winning team, right?



Sleek and simple packaging.


The pump produces the perfect amount on product every single time.

The gel consistency glides on evenly and absorbs very quickly.



I talked about this product in a recent Favorites Video on my Youtube Channel for a reason! As soon as I applied it, I watched and waited for about 30 seconds to see this product fully absorb into my skin. I pump a small amount onto the pad of my ring finger and then I rub both of my ring fingers together. I then gently pat the product onto the skin under my eye, my eyelid, crease etc. It has a very faint almost cucumber kind of scent to it. It's crazy to say this, but I actually noticed a small difference within a few minutes of applying this! Since this is a gel and not a cream, it absorbs faster and penetrates more thoroughly. I love creams, but quite a few are so heavy that they just kind of "sit" on the skin...not this product! My eyes can be extremely puffy due to lack of sleep, stress and allergies. This instantly makes my under eye area look softer and more hydrated without any sheen or "greasy" look/feeling. It has a cool and refreshing feeling on my skin which is nice. It doesn't leave a tacky or sticky feeling, which is a huge plus with me...there's nothing like waking up and being creepily stuck to your pillow, lol. I do not really have any "bags" under my eyes, so I can't say much about whether or not it would benefit one in that aspect, but after doing plenty of research online on the ingredients as well as other customer's thoughts and opinions, this product actually DOES help alleviate that issue to a great extent, so I would recommend this product if you have bags under your eyes or dark circles. The company "Guarantees" this product, so I was even more excited to try this product. Within 4 days my skin just FELT incredibly moisturized, and more soft. I did notice my under eye area looked lighter and more even in skin tone, even though I do not have bags...so I am impressed! It softened my crow's feet and under eye wrinkles as well. Within a month of use, it just continually got better. My wrinkles and crow's feet have lessened noticeably, my skin is still soft and more hydrated. (Keeping skin hydrated is the BEST way to fight aging!) I have been applying this twice daily (except one day I was in a hurry and skipped my skincare regimen altogether) once in the morning after washing my face and once in the evening after washing my face. After I apply this product, I apply a moisturizer which I will be blogging about in a few day's time.

Final Thoughts:
This product is an awesome deal for the sale price right now! It's lightweight, moisturizing and has ingredients that make this product work! I will be purchasing a few back ups of this product. I don't know how long the price will be reduced, so if you have bags, dark circles, or just want to give your mature skin a boost, this product is for you.

Comments