My Experience with a Cheaper Version of Baby Foot. WARNING: This post may be kinda gross...and hilarious.


It's gross, it's weird yet it's popping up ALL OVER the place: Foot Peels. I understand the need for it, I mean, we neglect our feet often...always putting our weight on them, wearing uncomfortable shoes for the sake of fashion--now the feet are having their day!

The main product on the market is Baby Foot, and I being a bit skeptical and a bit nervous, decided to try a generic brand. I found a seller on eBay here for 6 pairs for $12.00 which is a great deal if it actually works! (After linking this seller, I guess they lowered their price to $9.69!!!)

I got an envelope in the mail with pre-packaged pairs.


They sent the directions as well, which was printed out on a sheet of paper.

I got excited and looked online for any helpful tips and tricks before starting on my venture. Here's EXACTLY what I did, including the best information to know, which will be added in these steps:

Step 1: Take a bath and soak your feet. Some gals online had tried using this with controlled actions, such as one girl ONLY showered, one girl MOSTLY showered and another ONLY took baths. The one who had taken baths to clean herself and soak her feet had BETTER results. So keep that in mind for optimal results!

Take a bath. I soaked in the tub and played a few casual games on my phablet for about 30 minutes. I thoroughly cleaned my feet, and I had kept a clean pair of socks, a pair of scissors, extra tape (I used scotch tape so it wouldn't hurt) and a silver package containing the booties next to the tub.

Step 2: As soon as I got out, I dried my feet, used the scissors to open the silver package containing the booties.



Step 3: Use the scissors to cut along the dotted line on the individual booties themselves, and slip them on.

Step 4: Use tape (It doesn't come with any--so please make sure that you have some on hand!) to close the top a bit more around the top of your foot. This way the booties will stay on without losing any of the chemical peely stuffs.

Step 5: Put a pair of clean socks on over the booties, walk into your livingroom or bedroom, watch TV/read/facebook for an hour and 20 minutes.

Step 6: After the time is up, go back into the bathroom and rise your feet off. I would actually wash your feet to make sure that the acid is completely off. DO NOT APPLY MOISTURIZER! Let your feet remain dry guys, that's what's going to help this stuff do it's thing in a timely manner. The more moisture you add to your feet, the longer it's going to take to get the job done.

So here's the actual product:


This is the silver package each individual pair comes in.


After opening the silver packet, you  will find a pair of clear booties inside. Each one contains the peeling substance. This is actually pretty convenient and prevents a huge mess! The pink line at the top of each one is where you will be cutting to open the booties.

I forgot to take a picture of my feet in the booties...but I slipped them on and then put on a pair of socks so that I could walk through my house without slipping and busting my ass in front of my boyfriend--he would have never let me live it down if I did so in front of him.

Day 1:

My feet feel a little dry, which is consistent with other user's reviews. Other than that, they feel like feet. I had taken a bath for 30 minutes to soak my feet. I can't wait for this stuff to do it's thing...ha ha ha.
 I would take a picture of my feet--but they just look the same. I soaked my feet for about 20 minutes.

Day 2: Took an early bath and WHOA! I'm shedding like a snake!


When I was looking up reviews and other user's trial and errors, almost everyone who showered instead of taking a bath noticed that the process took much longer to start and finish. This was on DAY 2 guys! Seriously, soak your feet in a bathtub for at least 20 minutes a night, and you will have much quicker results. I did my best not to pick at the shedding skin just because I do peels on my face, and it can hurt and or damage the new skin...but it was hard to refrain from messing with it. I've not applied lotion since I started this, and it's helped the process move along much faster than what I was reading online. This stuff is working like crazy, and my feet haven't looked this young or bright in MANY years--my mind is blown and I will be repurchasing like a crazy person!

I had been wearing socks since I started this process as to avoid freaking out my boyfriend and shedding my foot/snake skin all over the place. Well, I totes forgot to put some on tonight, and he grabbed my foot and started to give a foot rub. I didn't think anything about it because we were watching the last episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and he freaked out! He released a little man-wimper which caught my attention...and then he shrieked. Really loud. I then realized that he had one of my zombie-looking feet in his hands...I was trying to figure out a way to tell him that I had applied a chemical peel to my feet without making him anymore panic-stricken, and he cried out, "You need to go to the hospital! What's wrong with your FEET!?" and he jumped up and started reaching for his keys--and then I tried to explain what a chemical peel was, and he thought I had majorly messed myself up--because acid's a frightening word when you are not knowledgeable on the subject. It took a few to calm him down, and then he washed his hands and now he's terrified of my feet. I've scarred him for life.

Day 3: I didn't take a picture because my feet looked the same, lol. Still peeling. I soaked my feet for 30 minutes today. I cannot BELIEVE what a difference this stuff makes! It's insane! I did not think my feet looked bad to begin with, but now I see what nice, pretty feet I could have been having! I've neglected my feet I guess, and I'm SO glad that this packet came with 6 pairs!!! Goodbye calluses, goodbye dull skin, hello sexy footsie times! That's a lot of excitement for a tiny paragraph.

Day 4: The bottoms of my feet have finished peeling. The top has just started. It's not crazy looking like before, it just looks majorly dry. Still peeling around my toes.


And just a little bit on the sides.

After all of the peeling and shedding like a snake...my feet look younger, more vibrant and they look better than any salon visit I've EVER had! How did I just find out about this stuff a short while back!? I've needed something like this stuff for YEARS.


This is after the process has finished. It's just magical!



Would I recommend this product to anyone else? Yes. In fact, since it came with 6 applications, I gave 2 packs away to a few friends for them to try as well. I can't wait for them to let me know how awesome their results were!

If you have been thinking about giving this a go, just do it! You'll thank me later...

Comments