*NOTD* HITS Nail Polish- No Olimpo in Hera

I have been all about the holos lately. A friend gave me this polish to try and it's beautiful!

So let's get into this:

This polish is translucent. I applied a coat of black nail polish to help enhance the opacity and create a solid holo. The fact that this is translucent is nice for creating different looks and combinations with other bases of course. This is a blue shade with finely milled silver holo glitter that's continuous throughout the product and evenly dispersed.



This look was done with one coat of Hera. The holo in this polish is full spectrum...red, yellow, green, orange and blue. This is stunning! I love how the light catches on this polish...it's a dancing rainbow! This is sure to be an attention grabber--and the fact that it's named after Hera is pretty neat. (I studied Greek Mythology for 7 years, so I kinda have a soft spot for the name, ha ha ha) I was looking up images on google, and I just HAVE to try ZEUS! It's so pretty.

Have any of you tried Hits?


Comments