*Nails of The Week:* Underground Glam Feat. Broadway Nails and Julep!



I cannot recall how many compliments I have gotten from the gals I work with concerning this duo...but it's quite a bit! I was trying for something dark, glam and eye-catching and I believe this duo accomplished just that. I first applied Broadway Nail's Black Out (1 coat) and when that dried I applied Julep's Jordan (1 coat) and topped it off with Julep's Polymer Freedom Topcoat (My all-time fave top coat EVER)


                               Left to Right: Broadway Nail's Black Out and Julep's Jordan.



Now I purchased the Broadway Nails Nail Polish from Dollar General, and I believe they sell them for $1.00! This stuff dries so fast--I love all of mine personally, which is why I picked up a few for some of my giveaways here and on instagram.

As for the Julep Nail Polish in Jordan, you can find it here on Julep's website for $14.00 per bottle. Jordan is a unique colored glitter--at a glance you'd think it was a silver, but it's almost a steel blue grey color which just so happens to look magnificent when paired with a deep red, white or black base.



What nail polishes are you guys rocking this Summer? Any suggestions for a gal who is crazily in love with glitter and sparkle?


Comments