*REVIEW* Sleek Makeup's Pomegranate Blush!

I'd been REALLY wanting to review this for what feels like months, but I just didn't really have any extra time to do much of anything really. Well thankfully I was able to get all of the moving, unpacking, laundry, setting up the house stuff finished so expect quite a few tutes and reviews!

I'm going to start with one of Sleek MakeUp's Blushes. I use these far more than I use my Nars, MAC and Elf ones. I have a ton of these and guys they are amazing! No shit, they stay on all day AND they are FAR MORE pigmented than some of my Higher End blushes!!?? I'm cool with that.




Each single blush is 8g-0.27 oz. It may look kind of small but this stuff is VERY pigmented, trust me guys I LIGHTLY dip my blush brush into them and I ALWAYS have to tap off any excess. The packaging had been tarnished a bit due to a product exploding in my bag...which is no fun.

The packaging is nice and sleek. Slim and boxy gets the job done! I love the mirrors in these little blushes! The mirrors are as tall and wide as the entire top cap--so VERY handy! The powder formula is virtually weightless and this particular shade had a red sheen. It's unique...it's almost a matte shade that has a slight "shift" of a crimson red in the light. If you are wanting to try this brand, your best bet would be through Amazon if you live in the US. Sleek does in fact ship overseas, but it would be cheaper and faster to just order from Amazon's website.



In all seriousness though, if I had to rate their blushes, they would get an A+. The product is pigmented enough to only have to use a very little amount. I had actually used this blush maybe 12 or more times, but you can STILL see the hatch marks...I would literally tap my blush brush onto the top layer of the blush and even then that was too much product to apply to my face!!! These blushes retail for $6.99  which is a phenomenal price for this much product. As you can see below, they have quite a few shades to try:


I own Pixie Pink, Coral, Life's a Peach, Flamingo, Rose Gold, Suede, Pomegranate and Sunrise. I REALLY want to try Flushed and Antique so bad!  They also have blush palettes which I will be reviewing soon. It;s the exact same formula, but you get more shades to try!

So let's get to the swatches, shall we?


The finger swipe is just one layer with no primer whatsoever. Underneath, I had blended out what was left on the pad of my finger. This picture isn't doing this product justice at all! It's a beautiful burgundy red with a neat brighter color of reddish shift. Deep skinned gals, this would look FABULOUS on you! Pale gals, you'd be better off using this VERY lightly...lol.

it's safe to say that I've fallen head over heels for these blushes. Have you tried these yet? If so, which one is your favorite?

Comments