My May Julep Box Arrived!

I have to say that I was particularly excited about this box. As some fo you may know, my favorite color just happens to be green, and I was super stoked to see that the Birthstone Collection shade was a super sparkly green emerald shade! I think I was also excited about the liner as well, but first and foremost--I needed to have that sparkly green goodness in my life, ha ha ha!

So of course I was super delighted when the Postal Worker brought me the box! I brought it inside, opened it, squealed a bit and rushed into my beauty room to take some pics. Here are the contents:

* Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer (VERY pretty)
* Jahnavi Nail Polish-Classic with a Twist (A metallic silvery shade)
* Shelly-It Girl (VERY Pale blue---I cannot wait to pair it with an orange or a yellow this Summer!)
* Cher-Emerald for May (a beautiful grass green with green glitter. This shade also has slight amount of duochrome chrome glitter that has an orange/purple shift which is pretty unique)

So let's get to the pictures!


HNNNG. Look at that green! (And the other products as well...)


OMG DAT GREEN...LOOK AT IT! (The others are pretty too...)


I seriously need to find a green lipstick in this color! Which nail polish do YOU like the most? 

Let's take a closer look at these products:


CHER-
If you look at the bottom of the nail polish, you can see that subtle duochrome glitter that I'd mentioned before. 


SHELLY- 
A matte very pale blue. Almost as blue as like, I dunno...the eyes of a zombie? Mmmm...brains.


Jahnavi-
This is a really neat metallic shade. I want to say that it's a silver, but it's like a mix of silver and taupe....but more on the silvery side.


Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer-
This is such a pretty color! I had been wanting to pick a taupe eye liner for a while, so this came just in time for Summer!




Anyone else a Maven? If so, what items did you get in your box this month? Since this green is super pretty--how would you guys wear it? Would you wear it by itself, or pair it with another shade? It's the PERFECT Holiday green, lol. And if any of you know of a lipstick in that same shade of green, please tell me who/where I can purchase one! 

As always, thank you lovelies for reading my blog post. I can't wait to swatch/show you all what I do with these products!


Comments