REVIEW: ColourPop Lippie Stix in Button!

I finally hopped onto the bandwagon and boy am I glad that I did! I purchased a total of 5 Lippie Stix from ColourPop, a few being more neutral shades and a few bright/dark reds. I'm going to just rave during this whole freaking post because on a scale of 1 to 10, these are the shit! The shade I'm reviewing is Button which can be purchased here.The formula is a 5-star creamy, long-lasting concoction of awesomeness that does not dry my lips out, and the pigmentation is opaque as all get out! Seriously guys, I wish I had like a million of these things right here, right now to just smear all over my face--um, I mean, to swatch all day. *cough* This product is honestly just that great!

Drumroll please......Ta-Da! Swatchie-swatchity goodness!

http://colourpop.com/product/button/

This color is a peachy, nude beige. 

http://colourpop.com/product/button/

It's full coverage--this was one layer on my lips.

http://colourpop.com/product/button/

Again, full coverage. This product is outrageous! The price is seriously $5.00 per Lippie Stix, and it lasted quite some time (3-4 hours without touch-ups) so I'm pleasantly surprised and overjoyed at how great these are and now I'm dying to try their blushes and eyeshadow! For that price, you do get a decent amount of product. Since it's full coverage, there's no need to apply layer after layer to achieve a nice solid coat of color. A little bit truly goes a long way! Have you tried ColourPop yet? What's your fave Lippie Stix? I can't wait to post more swatches and reviews of my haul for you guys!

These are like Pokemon guys, I GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL...

Comments